Next: Core Directory
Up: Source Code
Previous: Source Code
Looking into the /org/kaariboga directory,
you will find the directorys:
- agents. This directory contains all agents. It is
likely, that there will be a subdirectory structure in
the future, if the number of agents increases. See chapter
3 to learn how to program agents.
- boserver stands for base online server. The
server is used to build up a domain of several
kaariboga servers. This version is more of a
demonstration than a usefull program. It has severe
weaknesses and must be redesigned in the future.
- config contains configuration files for the servers
and a policy file for security settings.
- core. This is, where all the important classes are.
Everything that is needed for handling agents resides
in this directory.
- server contains the boga server, an agent server
with a graphical user interface. The important things
are done by the classes from the core directory.
- serverapplet is intended for a kaariboga server
that runs as an applet in a web browser. Not used at