Mobile Agents for Factory Simulation
Mobile agents could be used to simulate a factory:
- Machines in factory are agent driven.
- Agents provide realistic data for a simulation,
for example uptimes and efficiencies.
- Simulation results are used to improve real performance or
to plan better production lines.
- Realistic simulation is possible.
- Simulation could be automated.
- Self improving production lines come into reach.
Dirk Struve, 1998--09-20, 2000-10-03
- Requires agent interfaces for the machines.
- Requires a lot of additional research.